Monday, August 20, 2007

Well I had overwhelming interest....
So those interested in buying a ZVP T-shirt I've set up a Paypal account for it. I'll be taking preorders through DragonCon and then it's off to the printers. It's a limited run so click below to order now!
T-shirts are $20 plus shipping (S-XL). $3 extra for special sizes, 2XL, 3XL, and womens fitted T's.



Vist my LiveJournal to order!
As for the ZVP online comic, I was getting a little freaked out by doing it. Until a friend said it's not like you have to make Watchmen or anything. And he's right I just need to do it and not worry about it so much. The first installment is coming Wednesday and here's a tiny preview of where it's at now. Lots of little details and of course text left to do, but it will be ready.


A ZVP Cafepress store is also coming and I'll be selling some prints of my other work. Oh and if your wondering about the Sidhe portfolio, it is printed, but I'm now doing little hand embellishments and the original sketches, should all be mailed out by DragonCon. I'm drawing like crazy these days.

No comments: