Sunday, December 12, 2004

As some of you know, lately I have been riding a lot on my 1949 Schwinn. Often these early morning bicycle excursions are filled with things I would never see driving around Richmond. My new favourite sight is a white plastic bag that has been caught high up in the branches of a tree.
At first glance though it looks more like a wedding dress. And each day the tree bride's dress becomes more and more tattered. Their love weathering, birds making nests, winds and storms
Okay, not sure why I told you about that.

I've been reading the Lemony Snicket books lately. Each one gets better and better. Or should I say miserable and miserabler.
A weird compulsive order that I've developed is I have to create bookmarks for every book I read. Make that a disorder. Often books I have, don't get read because I don't feel like drawing up a bookmark. But Snicket is an exception and I've already created two bookmarks...I'll need to stop myself before I create all eleven.
Here is the first one....Count Olaf from the Reptile Room.



And yes it is a lot like my myspace picture, last post.

No comments: