Thursday, December 02, 2004

A little housekeeping, (A little boring)
First off, I've been having trouble with modems, email etc.
My former email of nekokaiju23@aol.com is no longer valid, so please contact me at the gmail address up above.
Also for some reason paul@nekokaiju.com email is currently down so please email me again at nekokaiju@gmail.com if you have emailed recently...Blah.

I forgot to mention this when it came out, but the Fantasy Flight booster packs for the Call of Cthulhu game shipped in November. So if you feel like owning a piece of my art in card form, then pick up a pack of Unspeakable Tales from your local games shop. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one of my images. I'll have some scans up soon. I have heard that some people collect cards with the artist's signature on it, so just email me about it and I'll give you the details on signing cards. (yes email me at nekokaiju@gmail.com also.)

Been pretty busy lately. I did some coupon designs for the museum and am working on some coat of arms projects.

Here is a little photo manipulation I did for my myspace entry,

And here is a Greek/ Victorian commission I did. Yes very Alma Tadema, Goodward inspired.


So Godzilla turns 50 this year,I really should have mentioned this before on the blog. Hmmm, maybe I did.
Anyway just the other day the big green guy got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, joining the alumni of Gipsy Rose Lee, Mickey Mouse, Fay Ray, Boris Karloff, Michael Jackson and Claudette Colbert. I real high point for Kaiju everywhere.

But at the same time Godzilla has hit one of his lowest points in his career. Just the other day I saw a commercial of him hawking Immodium D. Oh how far the mighty have fallen, from titantic battling of the Smog monster to fighting the mundane battles of loose stool.

No comments: