Friday, August 06, 2004

So I'm at the museum the other day. Working with volunteers that are all elderly women. A guy comes in seems a little disheveled. One of his shoes is untied. A volunteer goes up to him trying to be nice and points this out. He replies "It will be okay, Mind your own business bitch!".
The museum always stimulating.


My parents picked up a plaster cast used for art school studies. Fun to draw.
Thanks.

Up above I've added a Paypal donation button. Donate $50 or more and I'll send you a sketch of your favorite character in September. But feel free to donate what you can...yes I'm still begging. The money will be used to help me out with my illustration career. Thanks.

Oh don't forget it's Godzilla's 50th Anniversary this year!

This caged item is sold in Japanese markets as Godzilla's Egg.
A watermelon that costs about $75 a piece.

No comments: