Friday, November 12, 2004

Today was a bad day.
I didn't realize the museum could be so taxing. A mailing had gone out late, so many people called just to complain, and me being on the frontline of the art wars, got to be yelled at repeatedly by customers, and all I could do was say I was sorry for something I didn't have a thing to do with...fun.
And bill collectors calling me up, reminding me that I owe them money. Like I could forget. I've tried to forget, but that doesn't work. So that in mind I think they call just to make you feel bad. "You owe us money and you don't have it, loser"
Just not necessary.

Japanese McDonalds commercial (just click)


Terryl Whitlatch, Star Wars artist has a new project, The Katurran Odyssey.
Can't go wrong with ring tailed lemurs. (again, just click)


And because I feel like it, more Julie Newmar (sorry nothing to click for her)

No comments: