Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween



Current Mood: secularly hallowed
Current Music: Dresden Dolls

Last minute Halloween Costume ideas,
The always popular
Space Mutant Milhouse
Okay maybe not that, Everyone does Space Mutant Milhouse and as I always say, there is nothing worse than two or more Space Mutant Milhi at a Halloween party.
Perhaps this thing whatever it is from a Finnish Convention site

Maybe this?

I thought about this outfit...
(Not really, just a really weird picture, not a thumbs up, it's the peace sign when dealing with anime, how bizarre)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on my journal before, but 2004 is the 50th Anniversary of Godzilla
yeah that one is too complicated.
Here is a really easy costume, just need to get a friend to draw all over you, Henry Rollins

Or you could go with the just plain wrong and politically incorrect

Happy Halloween

No comments: